Turning and milling operations, grinding and other works
Technical Capacity & Manufacturing Processes
1. Lathe work
- Accurate operations on universal multiwork machine - max. Ø300 mm, L up to 900 mm;
- Turning works, no high accuracy requirement - max. Ø430 mm, L to 1100 mm
- CNC machining - max. Ø320 mm, L to 650 mm.
2. Milling work
- Vertical milling - table 800x350 mm;
- Horizontal milling - table 250x720 mm;
- Milling work on CNC - up to 660x520 mm (the CNC milling machine table is 900x600 mm - in case you don’t need to process detail’s edges).
3. Boring works
- Coordinate-boring - table 600х450 mm;
- Round grinding, up to Ø250х1000 mm / Ø350х600 mm;
- Flat grinding, table 500x220 mm;
- Internal grinding, a detail outer Ø up to 120 mm, L up to 200 mm;
- Profile contour grinding, depending on a detail shape, up to 250x250 mm.
We also perform a whole complex of metalwork: assembly, welding, debugging, painting, etc.
5. Heat treatment
- Metal heat treatment: hardening, annealing, normalization;
6. Foundry work
- Non ferrous foundry / non ferrous casting (aluminum, brass, bronze);
- Chemical-thermal treatment: chrome plating, nickel plating, anodizing, galvanizing, bluing, passivation, etc. Applied coating depends on the detail dimensions.